Today I have the last quick video tip for making ornaments!
This week we will look at creative ways to use doilies, Comfort Craft Chalk Inks & Prima packaging to create this wonderfully inexpensive Christmas Ornament that can be customized to match your home.
As a bonus my daughter used the tips in all 3 videos to create her own ornament! (I think hers is super cute!)
Brittany created a washi tape hanger, sandwiched a doily (colored with chalk ink) and lace in between her papers, AND added a punched photo (instead of patterned paper) to make a one-of-a-kind ornament!
The flip side announces her engagement date and shows off a few special embellishments!
So-jump right in and click play on the video below. I would love to have you create along with me.
Prima Product List for Ornament 3:
- Prima Packaging
- 844073, 844080 Songbird paper
- Vintage Trinket
- Vintage Button
- 561444 Serenade White Flower
- 556952 Tasha Brown Flower
- 555481 Lucerne Sugar Flower
- 891169 Ingvild Bolme Fluid Chalk Ink
- Other: Marvy Uchida green scalloped circle punch, 4 inch doily, seam binding
Video 1 is located here
Video 2 can be found here!