Saturday, March 29, 2014

Praying For Peace



Prima is joining in with people all around the world for a peace blog-hop. It was a wonderful idea brought to us...so we had to jump in and do it! I could not believe how beautiful all the peace tags/cards are. You really need to hop on over to the Prima blog now and check them all out! I have the full blog list below too!



I really do hope and pray for peace. It is hard to see so much turmoil. I feel very blessed to work with people from all over the world and I just care for them so much. We may have different cultures and languages, but the human heart is the same. Please take a few minutes and join in to pray for peace.
 Line
Here is the whole blog list, (along with a few special groups joining us in a few days!

 Keren Tamir, Canada
Trina McClune, New Zealand
Tanya Batrak, Ukraine
Evegenia Petzer, South Africa
  Olga Heldwein, Poland
Elena Olinevich, Belarus 
Louise Nelson, Australia
Flo Teixeira, France
Felicity Wilson, Australia
Brit Sviggum, Norway
 Kelly Foster, USA
 Sharon Laakkonen, USA (You are here!)
by Maiko Miwa, Japan

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. " Philippians 4:6-7

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I'm so thankful that prima has come up with such a wonderful theme. It actually brought a tear to my eye when I read what it was all about and I couldn't resist following along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, This is so beautiful! I couldn't stop staring at all the lovely tags and cards on the Prima Blog. Everyone put their heart and souls into their art and you could truly feel the love shining through. I'm sure that sharing these projects will bring inspiration and hope to so many. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL tag Sharon!!!

    THANK YOU for sharing your message of PEACE and CRAFTY INSPIRATION :)

    ReplyDelete