Thursday, March 1, 2012

Canvas Resist "The Great Escape" Album

Thanks to everyone who came to the Live With Prima show tonight!

It is recorded if you missed it. Click here to watch it!

As promised here are the additional shots of the inside pages that I have done SO FAR. (Oy-I have many more to do.) This is honestly one of my favorite projects. I have just really enjoyed making it...maybe because the photos bring back so many good memories? :)

Here is the cover. I used PanPastels-Turquoise Tint, Turquoise, and Turquoise Shade, Orange Tint, Orange, and Orange Shade to color it. Just go light to dark and blend it in! Then seal with a touch of hairspray or Krylon Fixative spray. (Prima Resist Canvas Journal #557973)
























Page 1 measures 5 inches x 8.5 inches and uses new Songbird papers, alphas, flowers, and stamp.


























Page 2 is the flip-side of page one. See that adorable Frond punch by Martha Stewart? LOVE it!
























Page 3 measures 6.75 x 9 inches (no page is the same size! haha) and shows off that Recollections scallop punch! It works perfectly with our patterned paper circles.



























Page 4-flip of page 3
























Page 5 is a cute little pocket page measuring 6.75 x 9 to hold all your travel brochures. The pocket is glued down on the sides and bottom only. Then staple with Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher for extra hold on the sides.

























Page 6  shows off an extra large pic of the Eiffel Tower and has some scallop punches, stamping and that stinking cute frond punch again!


























Okay-that's ALL I have done for now, but I cannot wait to scrap more of my travels soon and fill this book up!

Some of you asked which colors were in my PanPastel tray from the show. Here ya go!

Turquoise Tint, Turquoise, Turquoise Shade and Turquoise Extra Dark
Magenta Tint, Magenta, Magenta Shade and Magenta Extra Dark
Orange Tint, Orange, Orange Shade and Orange Extra Dark
Permanent Red Tint, Bright Yellow Green Shade, Raw Umber Shade, Burnt Sienna Extra Dark
Titanium White, Paynes Grey Tint, Natural Grey Shade and Black

Thanks for watching and stopping by!

:) Sharon

4 comments:

  1. This album is expected to be really beautiful, Sharon! And I really love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely gorgeous, Sharon! Lovely colours and amazing pictures! I hope I can come to you workshop in Holland in March to see it IRL:-)
    hugs 'n smiles,
    Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting your pictures and PanPastel pallet colors :) So many were asking - especially me!
    Going to get my order in for those colors now!

    HUGS,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your album. The class in Bambola was great fun, I learnt a lot... love the pastels! I wished I had stayed in the afternoon too... well maybe next time you are in Madrid!
    It was very nice to meet you. ;-)
    Rebeca

    ReplyDelete