I started off by painting my canvas...then spraying colored mists and Perfect Pearl Sprays over a Donna Downey mask. I love the look of Perfect Pearl Spray on tn canvas....it has such a gorgeous sheen to it!
After drying I stamped random clock images and added gold, red, and white paint touches.
Tip: make sure you add stamps and paint to the canvas sides for a finished look.
Next adhere your photo on a piece of cardboard and tear edges for a distressed effect.
Embellishing with Prima's newest metal trinkets by Ingvild Bolme is perfect for a masculine touch. I love the look of the zipper pulls on this project. They add depth, dimension, and just a solid look for a guy project.
Glue gears and zipper pulls sweeping across the canvas...then add some flowers, wood pieces, and twine touches for a fabulous project.
So grab pictures of your guys and make a special canvas just for them! Prima has everything you will need to make it a showstopper!
- 922177 Donna Downey Mask
- 559229 Wood Clock/Ticket
- 559502 Clock Stamp
- 558789 Scibble Wood title letters-Paris Collection
- 891558 Ingvild Bolme Typo Zipper Pulls
- 891602 Ingvild Bolme Metal Trinket-Gears
- 560485 Say It In Crystals
- 562076 Lyrique Felt Flower
- 562175 Bel Canto Brown Flowers
- 562212 Spotlight Leaves
- 562526 Tea Thyme Silentium Flowers
- Ranger Perfect Pearl Spray- Heirloom Gold
- Ranger Gold Dabber, White Dabber
- Ranger Distress Ink