Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Creating Keepsakes, Mixed Media, and a Blog Hop!


Creating Keepsakes' special issues are simply amazing! Not only is each one packed FULL of projects, but there are close-up shots, step-by-steps, and tutorials for the harder techniques. I LOVE getting an issue, grabbing a coffee, and snuggling up in a comfy chair to pore over the whole issue.

That is exactly what I did when this gorgeous issue showed up at my house:


I was really honored to be in this issue. I got to play with some of my FAVORITE products and came up with a really cool technique. Here is a sneak peek (it is a double page layout so you really need to buy the issue  (here) to see the whole thing on page 114 in the Collage Whimsy chapter! PLUS there are so many fabulous projects through-out the issue!)


 I cannot even begin to give justice to the creativity within the pages of this special issue. If you have ever thought of doing mixed media, or are pretty accomplished at it, the delightful projects inside will inspire all of you to pull out your art mediums and try new things!

One of my favorite artists in this issue is Kim Watson. Her fun, graphic style always holds a little surprise technique or element. I love looking at her projects and taking a little piece of inspiration way with me!

Here is the master list of designers playing along and their blog links. So be sure and check out today's featured blogs...and come back tomorrow for even more!


Creating Keepsakes Mixed Media Scrapbooking
Official Blog Hop Roster

Wednesday September 25th, 2013
Liz Hicks
Noel Culbertson
Ronda Palazzari
Angela Magnuson
Marion Smith
Sharon Laakkonen -ME!!!
Terri Anderson
Candy Rosenberg


Thursday September 26th, 2013
Liz Hicks
 Courtney Walsh
Stacy Cohen
Kim Watson
Agnieszka Bellaidea 

A special thank you to Creating Keepsakes for inviting me to play along with all of the fabulous designers. They will be continuing to publish special issues. YAY! And a sweet thank you to Liz who came up with the blog hop idea and organized all of it! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I agree, great idea! I hope to see your all project soon, best regards !I also hope you will visit me tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete