Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Custom Home Decor


I love making special pieces for the home! See how I used Pinterest as inspiration to create this sweet canvas for little Amariah's bedroom! (Just change the colors to match your decor. It's fast and easy!) I'm teaching LIVE at 11 AM PT/2 PM ET today!
Gilded Angelic Canvas
 Tuesday, March 18th at 11:00am PT/ 2:00pm ET/ 6:00pm GMT



Combine the latest trends and turn them into a beautiful, sparkling canvas for your home! Sharon will share how she incorporates fun trends and color palettes she loves on to her projects using Color Bloom sprays, stencils, sequins, stamps, chalk edgers, wood, lace and cherub resins! Watch for simple and fast techniques for coloring different mediums to fit your tastes. You might even catch a glimpse of Prima's new metal dies in action! It's going to be a full, fun-packed show.



















Prima Products:

573911-Color Bloom Spray-Gilded, 573904-Color Bloom Spray-Peony, 573805 Color Bloom Spray-Gold Foil, 572815 Doily Metal Die, 574666 Luna Gold Flowers, 574680 Talia Gold Flowers, 574826 & 574840 Jute Canvas Flowers, 574628 Ivy Bay Gold Leaves, 564506 Cartographer Vine, 573669 Crochet Icons, 573454 Floral Lace, 573478 Angel Resins, 572921 Wood ATCs, 572235 Tulip Stencil, 891954 Metallic Chalk Edgers, 891053-Raspberry Pie Chalk Edger, 891268-Teak Wall Chalk Edger, 891107-Rusty Keys Chalk Edger, 563097, 961015, 563004 Prima Stamps


Extra Materials: 11x14 Canvas, White Paper, Molding Paste, Sequins, Ranger-Liquid Pearls

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for a lovely class today - enjoyed very much. Gorgeous project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, I'm gina (gg loves Matthew) from 2 peas and have known yours and Britts work for so so long. It is great to see you with Prima! I thank you for this class today....I am too neat a crafter for most mixed media, artsy kinda stuff and you made it just my style.....neat lol!

    Have an awesome day!

    gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gina!! how cool! We go WAY back then, huh? :)

      Delete
  3. Sharon I just love the class!!!This is my first time here and I love your palce!!
    So many things to inspired a lot!!!!
    Big hugs from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, I am new to Prima web sites and classes but not to Prima products. I loved watching you create this beautiful canvas and of course went out and purchased everything to re-create your beautiful piece. Everything except the sprays then I will be set. I actually logged into the chat the other evening to watch the album project but felt I was not accepted by the other guests on the chat. I belong to another group of wonderful ladies and when we have a newbee, they are welcomed by all of us. Just know I will be watching all your classes. I love love love Prima products and absolutely love all the new designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty!! Lovely versatile design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got done watching and had to come and tell you how much I learned and enjoyed it. Thank you so much Sharon, you truly inspired me to try out this project, loved it!

    ReplyDelete