It's never too early to start making those special Christmas Cards! Tonight I am teaching a festive Holiday Card Class on LWP! I am HOPING to get two cards finished, with a FUN technique from a bonus card (shown below.)
So...let's pull out the glitter and have the most sparkling time of our lives in this fabulous card class using North Country papers, Color Bloom sprays, new glitters, and other fun, yet fast techniques.
You can click right here to watch it and join in the chat to ask questions! (6:30pm PT/ 7:30 pm MT/ 8:30 pm CT/9:30pm ET)
Rustic and so handsome, this card just shouts Northwoods Christmas! With the gorgeous North Country papers adding bold color, we will customize a few embellies to pull it all together.
Our second card is softer, but with a fabulous earthy spin. Burlap flowers and trim, along with a rustic vine, and sparkly custom snowflakes...all combine for a dazzling, wintery card!
Our bonus card is elegant and classic! With a white and gold palette it is sure to be one of your favorites.
First create a resist effect on a die-cut piece of Bloom watercolor paper using Clear Gesso and our flower stencil. Dry completely.
Next spray Gold Foil Color Bloom spray over the paper. Jamie's watercolor paper pad is super thick so it takes ANY art medium perfectly.
With a damp towel wipe off the color from the resist pattern! VOILA! You now have a gorgeous snowflake paper glimmering with hints of gold.
Add snowflake piece to white card base. Layer with a white doily, Capri flower, gold vellum leaves, and a sweet wood ticket. Add a border punched piece if desired. You now have a custom gilded card every one will love to receive!
- 843649 North Country A4 Paper Pad
- 980269 Bloom A4 Watercolor Paper Pad
- 961596 Art Ingredients-Glitter Set-Luminous
- 961428 Art Basics-Soft Matte Gel
- 570569 Holiday Jubilee Flair
- 577063 Lace Trim-Sand
- 577087 Weave Trim-Camel
- 578220 Capri-Flowers-Merlot
- 577780 Rodanthe Leaves-Neptune
- 578268 Providence Vine-Clove
- 543303 Holiday Celebration Vine-Frost
- 891954 Metallic Chalk Edger-Brown
- Color Bloom Sprays: 573836 Tea Stain, 573850 Lime Wedge, Gold Foil
- Art Basics Clear Gesso
- Holiday Jubilee Wood Tags
- Doily and Leaf Dies
- Other: Simon Say Stamp snowflake dies, Sizzix Frame Die, gold vellum, white copy paper, edge punch, foam squares, 890940 distressing tool