Thursday, November 6, 2014

Happy Fall, Y'all!


Every time I receive an email from Stephanie at Simon Says Stamp it puts a HUGE smile on my face! My goal was to create  a shabby-chic piece filled with fall touches. I dug out some of my new favorite Prima products that shouted "FALL" to me and went to work. In the back of my mind I had a dual purpose for this altered birdhouse...my house really needed something seasonal on the entry table. So that is where this sparkly, texture-filled baby is going now!



Make sure you check out ALL the photos, plus the step-by-step instructions, over on the SSS blog! You can find almost ALL of the products there too. I also linked them below for easy-peasey shopping. (Just keep in mind that I scrap LATE at night, when the kids are asleep, and I can chill... so some of my step-by-step pics are not the best! It's a decent trade-off though!)



Prima Products:
Weave Trim- Camel
Lace Trim- Cloud
Ingvild Bolme Junkyard Findings Clock Parts
Finnabair Resist Canvas Sheet
Other: Tiny Attacher, Gold Paper, Fabri-Tac Glue, Craft Acorns, Pine Cones, Gold Branches, 3 inch Ceramic Pumpkin (I found this at Michael's for $2.99!)

1 comment: