Today I have another quick video tip for you!
I love washi tape and was trying to come up with a fab new way to use it. So-I doubled it over on itself and used it to make a hanger. Sweetness. Add a bit to another punched circle to tie it all together and you are good to go.
And canvas resist shapes are one of my favorite products (tan "lovely" word!) On this project I used Prima's Fluid Chalk Inks by Ingvild Bolme and a bit of water! Just click play on the video below to see how easy it is.
One last tip: color these fab resins with a bit of chalk ink too.
Make sure you catch all three of the ornaments videos!
Video one is here.
Video three will be shown next Thursday!
Prima Product List for Ornament 2:
- Prima Packaging
- 844073, 844080 Songbird paper
- 561185 Washi Tape: Rondelle
- 890773 Ingvild Bolme Shabby Chic Resin
- 553715 Grove Vine
- 554712 Resist Canvas Word
- 561444 Serenade White Flower
- 556952 Tasha Brown Flower
- 555481 Lucerne Sugar Flower
- 891169 Ingvild Bolme Fluid Chalk Ink
- Other: Marvy Uchida green scalloped circle punch, circle punches, thread