I never throw my Prima packaging out so I created a Green Concepts™ tip on how to make Christmas ornaments using the packaging.
Of course this would make a perfect, inexpensive gift for anyone: teachers, neighbors, friends, etc. Tip: customize the gift by punching out a photo and adhering to the back of the ornament.
Ornament measures about 3.5 inches/9 centimeters across.
Here we go with Ornament #1!
This is a 3 week series so come back for ornament #2 next week!
Prima Products-Week 1:
- Prima Packaging
- 556655 Prima Genie Stones
- 844073, 844080 Songbird paper
- 547516 Lovely Leaves
- 561444 Serenade White Flower
- 556952 Tasha Brown Flower
- 555481 Lucerne Sugar Flower
- 554415 Fairy Belle Wood Ticket
- 891619 White Chalk Ink
- Other: wire (I used a floral stem from one of our flowers), Marvy Uchida green scalloped circle punch, turquoise seam binding, thread