Saturday, September 17, 2011

More Shots of Peru!


So, my camera was acting up a bit when I was in Europe...but by the time I got to Peru it was having temper tantrums! I missed so many cool shots, but am VERY thankful for the ones that I did get. 

Maybe it is time to get a new camera...hehe!  I've had my eye on the 7D!


Had to take this shot for Billy...he LOVES Coke.
















Some plaza shots downtown Lima...these buildings/cathedrals were AMAZING!






















I got a few mugs and coffee beans at this Starbucks!









































Shopping in Miraflores:





Incan Treasures




Women from the Andes Mountains weaving Alpaca wool.

























I got Amariah the cutest little poncho here!










































































That gorgeous coastline kept changing with the light...





Yes, that is a Tony Romas!











Nina and me! Isn't she a cutie?



















See the lit-up cross?







Back to San Borja










random shots...








Clay Tennis Courts





































and another game that I do not remember the name of...





 So a few of us got together for Sunday brunch at this fabulous buffet spot:



Wendy and her sweet family

Is she not the most beautiful baby?

Marcella and her handsome guys!




Dinner Saturday night. Follwed by a wonderful sight-seeing tour of downtown Lima.


One of my favorite experiences-delicious fresh juices!







Jorge and Nina. :)



Nina gave me this gorgeous scarf!


driving around the hills...



looking over Lima




What a wonderful, wonderful experience! 

I want to finish off with my highlight of the trip-the sweet Peruvian people. They were some of the warmest, most loving, accepting people I have ever taught! THANK YOU!!! Hope to come back some day! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment