Prima is pairing up with TA for some...
Blog Hopping Fun
I know there are going to be TONS of fabulous projects and techniques from the amazing line-up of talented designers.
First we have a give-away on the Prima blog-so make sure you go back there and leave a comment for a chance to win these products:
I also have a few projects to share with you! I was recently asked to create 4 layouts for the back of TA's clam packs using Prima products. Talk about a FUN job (and just a WEE bit of pressure!)
This layout shows off a photo of hubby and I from last fall. I used Prima's new Romantique papers, a new brick wall mask and chipboard shapes. The flowers are colored with Glimmer Mist and Glam. I even colored paper with glaze for a really cool shimmery effect (see blue paper.)
Tip: When spritzing Glimmer Mist or Chalk spray on paper it will rumple a bit. You can counter this by spraying the back side with a bit of water...or lying the project flat with a few books on top (I slip in a piece of plastic so my books stay dry.)
- Romantique Papers-colored with waterfall glaze and rum punch glimmer mist
- Romantique Chipboard Shapes
- Summer Carnation Vine
- Audrey Rose Flowers -colored with Espresso Bean glam
- Brick Mask-using rum punch GM on it
- Say It In Crystals Swirl-Amber
- Book Paper
- Edge Punches
- White Tulle
- Note-whole layout misted lightly with chalk spray
For Sweet Cheeks (doesn't Amariah have squeezable cheeks?) I used Romantique papers, along with a necklace from Prima (YES-they sell necklaces ready to color!) and a few other fun embellishments. The chipboard letters have HEAVY coats of Glaze and Glam on them. It was fun to customize the colors to fit the layout.
Tip: Fabric flowers take coloring agents a bit differently than mulberry paper flowers. Just spray lightly and use a heat gun to avoid water spots. When applying Glam or Glaze to chipboard letters apply a thick coat to avoid brush marks. Let dry thoroughly!
- Romantique Papers-some colored with waterfall glaze and rum punch GM
- Say It In crystals Swirl
- Innocense White Flowers
- Audrey Roses
- Scrapbook Jewelry Necklace-white: colored with rum punch GM
- Cameo Roses-white
- Times Chipboard-colored with espresso bean glam and waterfall glaze
- Lace-colored with dark brown glam
My next two projects use the Melody Paper Line from Prima...and the Lagoon Clam Pack.
So my youngest son, Josiah, has a very tender heart towards little Sophia-pictured above! He REALLY wants to marry her. He even asked her dad for permission. (He was turned down flat, but the kid is not deterred. Heaven help me. He's barely 7. She's barely 2.)
This layout was just a blast to make. I colored a lot of flowers...and leaves (a trick I learned from Cari Fennell!) The Glam and Glaze make the leaves look absolutely luscious!
- Melody Papers
- Innocense White Flowers-colored with Bahama Blue glimmer mist & Apricot Nectar Chalk
- Mulberry Rose Leaves - colored with Golden Goddess Glam and Pewter Glaze
- Audrey Rose Flower-colored with Apricot Nectar
- Millinery White Fabric Flower -colored with Bahama Blue GM
- Fitzgerald Beaded Flower- colored with Apricot Nectar Chalk
- So Cute Chipboard
- Linen Alphas
Project number four is of my sweetie-pie granddaughter. AGAIN! I love scrapping her photos.
Again I used a lot of fun coloring mediums on the canvas word, fabric flowers, lace flowers, lace trim and leaves!
Tip: When coloring lace just squirt mist into a baggie. Add lace and seal to shut. Knead until color is dispersed evenly. Add more mist if a darker color is desired. Remove lace and air dry.
- Melody papers
- Regent Collection Flower-white: colored with Apricot Nectar Chalkboard
- Brown Trinket Flowers
- Paintable Canvas word-colored with Apricot Nectar Chalkboard
- Lace-colored with Bahama Blue Glimmer Mist
- Classic Lace Flowers -colored with Bahama Blue glimmer mist
- Mulberry Rose Leaves-colored with Golden Goddess Glam & Pewter Glaze
- Say It In Crystals Pearls
- Melody Journaling Stickers
Make sure you check out the following links for LOADS of inspiration!
(If any of the links do not work just hop on over to Prima for a complete list: www.prima.typepad.com/prima
Design Team Links:
Finnibair (Anna Dabrowska)
And finally hop on over to the...
Tattered Angels DT Blog:
Tattered Angels Blog