Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Peru-Bound!

So about 7.5 hours after getting home from Amsterdam I was at the airport again ready to head to Peru!

Yeah.

Totally CRAZY.

I know! I know!

I barely had time to kiss the kiddos, wash my clothes, repack, and sleep a tad.  I am so grateful for my sweet kids who all pitched in to keep the house running smoothly, get school done with the boys, and everything else they did while I was gone. Love you all so much!! xoxo

...and thank God someone else drove me to the airport at 4:30 am because I am not sure my brain was awake. I may have just wandered around and around Lexington for hours otherwise. (Thanks, Lucas.)

So after a great flight, a canceled flight...and a delayed flight and another delayed flight...I was FINALLY on my way.


A cool shot above Cuba!



Nina-my super fabulous hostess and her beautiful store!

Here is the AMAZING group of Peruvian ladies for Friday's classes!
Nina's adorable snack table.


These cupcakes were DELICIOUS!

A little Scrapbook Memorias de Papel store set-up in the classroom. See all the Prima?

Class 1-the ladies made me feel so welcome!

One of the sweet ladies and her finished project.

Class 2 and a few of the talented ladies! What a FUN, artsy class!

More of the fabulous ladies!














A prize winner!

Nina was giving out prizes all day long!










Class 3-was so much fun to teach!

These gals were so wonderful to me!





More talented chicas!
Time for lunch!

The stunning restaurant.

Table 1

Table 2
Now on to some authentic Peruvian cuisine!!

Fabulous tasting dishes...(I normally am a bit reluctant to try new dishes!)

And dessert...yum!









Now stay tuned for Peru Part2! I have TONS and tons of pictures to edit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment